In today's environment, Cyber criminals use an array of techniques to damage PC applications uptime and steal personal information. Cyber criminals primarily use email and web vectors to launch an array of blended attacks comprised of:
-Viruses -Spyware -Greyware -Worms -Network -D/DOS -Spam -Inappropriate -Web Content - Unencrypted Traffic
These multi-threat problems ensure that anti-virus, anti-spyware or personal firewall products alone are insufficient to combat serious dangers plaguing PC end points.
Fortinet introduces FortiClient™, the first Unified Threat Management (UTM) end-point protection solution that provides the most comprehensive security via a lightweight software agent. Instead of relying on several software vendors for anti-virus, anti-spyware, personal firewall, IPSEC VPN, Anti-Spam and Web Content Filtering security capabilities, FortiClient provides a comprehensive proactive and responsive security capability powered by Fortinet's global FortiGuard service, which delivers the industry's quickest security subscription service updates.
FortiClient compelling lower Total Cost of Ownership can be recognized by license bundles of 1 to 10,000 users.
- Real-time anti-virus protection certified by ICSA Labs and VB100% to effectively protect against viruses, worms, rootkits, etc.
- Powerful anti-spyware protection certified by ICSA Labs to effectively protect against adware, keyloggers, etc.
- Personal Firewall and Intrusion Prevention to monitor the efficacy of end point network traffic
- Application Control to explicit define application behavior and permissions
- Anti-Spam that interoperates with Microsoft Outlook to protect against email borne phishing attacks
- Web Content Filtering to protect against offensive web content and web borne phishing attacks
- IPSEC VPN to secure communication traffic from mobile PC to company headquarters
- Real-Time security subscription delivered by Fortinet's World renown FortiGuard™ security R&D team
- Centrally manageable and can scale from 1 to 10,000+ PC end points
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Pro
- Windows 2003